♥ Stellaaa-tweets !

Monday, August 2, 2010

August.

To think August had to start this way. Which was utterly unexpected. But its okay. Although the process did hurt a lot, its alright. I'll take it easy. Its going to past soon. Strive. I won't fall.

Time really flies. Its the second day of August now and that actually means we're nearing the exams. Sigh. I'm getting jitteries all over me everytime I think of EXAM.

Anyway, things happened, and somehow, I've grown. Grown to be more mature. That's what mummy said to me. Well, of course I hope things would move on the way it is between mummy and I. Haha. Unexpected, I know. But I'll just look at it on the brighter side. (: Thats the way life should be, isn't it. :D WTG, stella !

Though exams are not here yet, I really wanna thank Daphanie, A LOT. Though it was late when we met, I believe as long as I keep myself occupied by tuition, everything's gonna be alright. Aye? :D JYJY !

Not much time to spend on the comp nowadays. So, time to go. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment