♥ Stellaaa-tweets !

Monday, August 30, 2010

See I Never Thought That I Could Walk Through Fire.

I realised its been quite a long time since I posted. And since I din't go to school, I shall use this time to update a little something. Well, The past two weeks were a total blast for me. Its tiring. fun. retarded. sleepy. and whatever words to describe a day, thats it. (:

Exams are really around the corner. Sigh. Its real fast, how time flies. Like, 3weeks time? We're gonna sit for our examinations? And then, BOOM ! Holidays are here. I sure am looking forward for the friggin' holidays. I so am gonna boogie woogie with my babe! Smiles. At the same time, I'm a little worried for my results though. Sigh. I wonder how am I gonna fair for this semester. Badly as I thought must be. Oh well, whats done is done. There's nothing we can do to rewinddddd. Take it, reality = torture.

Practice later on. Teachers' Day performance's tomorrow. Holiday on Wednesday. And then the following week is September Holidays. And then back to school, in another week's time, Exams. See how constrained is time. Sigh.

Hm, gonna head out to meet my dear girl to do Lit AA Storyboard later on. Though I din't go to school, I still have to study. So, there goes.

Ciao!





Right. I'm sucha loser. Its an easy task yet it seems so difficult to accomplish. I'm just lazying.

No comments:

Post a Comment