♥ Stellaaa-tweets !

Friday, August 13, 2010

Unknown -

Argh. I seriously need to spend time on my own. Freaking need to. Screw that person who ruined my days. And thanks to this person, I am again, re-considering whether to go with the previous decision. Like, if I do, I have to freaking face that person. If I don't , it be a waste. No, I should say, no matter what, having that person involved with the decision I made, is ultimately ridiculous and shameless. HE'S  a total disgrace. !#$%^&$%^$%^#&^ PCB.

Even though I chose to do things this way, I should have expected that it would actually not end the way it was supposed to be. Unfortunately, I din't take precaution, and brought myself up to this state. I have only myself to blame, and no one else. I created this path, with additional obstacles in the way. How stupid was I. I really have to find some time, to pour out, badly. What a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment