♥ Stellaaa-tweets !

Friday, August 6, 2010

Today.

Woohoo! Long weekend! (: Its what I've been waiting for, and what I needed badly! Hm, lots of thing to accomplish though. Gonna be busy, and even more tired than ever since I have about 4 full days to myself and that means I have the whole of the morning to night and to morning and night, for me to complete my stuff and stop thinking.

Sad to say, tuition this evening is cancelled and tomorrow's gonna be 3hours. (: Hope I'll sleep early tonight. Haha. LOL. School seriously is like, just wasting my time to go there and do my own revision, in uniform and with classmates and in a classroom. LOL I'd pretty much prefer my own room, except English and History lessons. Thats where I freaking benefit from. Like seriously.

Okay, can't strain my left leg anymore, so that means all responsibility will be moved over to my right. Nothing's gonna stop me from moving to the beat! :D












JSAR. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment